Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Blogging has always been a matter of utter disinterest to me!... I thought it was just a waste of time, where people just rambled about their worries and life. For that matter, I still haven't changed my opinion!
Now you must be wondering "Then why on earth did u create a Blog account ? " ... I dunno... May be , its just to tell people "Hey! I am a blogger too!" ...
Man is a social animal. He has to live in the society. Living is no problem, but able to strike a chord with his fellow being is another thing! Most of my friends have a blog spot. When we have a get together ,the topic often finds its way (!) into this blog thing. This is where I get lost. I feel ignorant. But still, I point out my views that it is a useless thing and it is nothing but a mega waste of time.
Romans were supposed to have been the first civilization to pop up with the idea of Democracy ( Demo- People, cracy- Rule.... but in my point of view, its Demo- A demostration (refer dictionary.com for other meanings of demostration) and cracy - spelling mistake, its actually crazy). This concept of democracy is now deeply rooted n the minds of these demos, that when I point out that blogging is a waste of time, I get badly defeated in the polls ,100:1 , where 1 is my own vote.
Again a question might ring in your brain (if you have one that rings) . "If you are so much against blogging, then how come you typed so many words in the blog spot?" .... Duh!! You can't keep asking me questions! It is my blog spot ,and I do what ever I want to! ... Gawk!.. I fell in my own trap!.. Actually, it has just dawned into my brain( for your info, my brain is in vibrating mode, it doesn't ring) .... May be thatz why blogging is so impressive! People write what ever they feel like! It is their own space and they write what they want to!
"MORON! You are going against your idelogy" (that was my alter ego) ... Wait , wait, wait! That was a very late realization!
When I started registering for my own blog spot, the advt said the same thing!" It is your own space inthe web!"
Hey!... It is just stupendous!! Now I have just hit the theory behind realization of God! I know , I know! You want to ask " What crap? " ... But don't get disheartened! This time I am not going to be rude!...
We all know that God exists, right? (I am not talking to athiests). But we still don't have the proof that He exists. Now this is like the advt that I came across when I registered into this blog spot "It is your own space in the web". When I read that I knew that the blog existed , but I didn't realize it. Then I started writing stuff (This one, to be precise! ). Now I have realized it!
STOP! STOP! Enough! (TWMAE (That was my alter ego))
Ok! (TWM (That was me))
All my brain energy has been sapped because of my effort to attain realization (Not spirutual!! ), but mostly I think it is because of the constant vibration of my brain that caused all this energy failure. I guess I will recharge and come back!


OH NO! Power cut in my area due to maintence!

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger Arvind Saba said...

This is a comment I am posting, bcos this blog didn't have any commentators!!

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Prometheous said...

hey man.... knw its a late late comment .. but jus read ur intro blog.. wat can i say.. i better dont say anything :P.. ( It was enlightening by the way about how u can read thru so many lines and still feel u havent read !!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home